Thursday, March 3, 2011

CHEESE CAKE

I dedicate this blog to my amma, appa and my sister A who encouraged me to start this blog.


After so many days of preparations and delays, i decided to post an entry into my blog. As everything begins on a sweet note. so my first entry is "Cheese cake".
Equipped with a small oven and 3 pairs of helping hands, i am about to devour into the world of baking and record my musings here.





A chef friend of mine wanted me to try out this cake for him for a teen crowd among whom this delicacy was very popular. When i read through the recipe it was quite easy to prepare, but required some skill while baking. After scouring through many sites and cook books i decided on nigella's recipe, but, i could not find cream cheese in my local super market; Came Google to the rescue, and i made my own cream cheese. My friend liked it very much and told me to bake it a little more (unlike what nigella said) to bake it a little longer untill there is a golden hue on the top. Other wise he liked it very much.
This is my first trophy.. rest to follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...