Wednesday, August 17, 2011

GULAB JAMUN



I AM BACK. Back with the ever popular "Gulab Jamun". After the long vacation in singapore, back to chennai and how lovely it was to see my house and garden. The initial days took my time to set right the mess. When i checked my kitchen pantry, i saw the milkpowder nearing its exp date.

Such a miser that i am, i don't like to waste anything, i jumped into the idea of making gulab jamun. This is my maiden adventure of making GJ from milk powder. With my creative juices flowing (flooding rather) this is was an instant way of dishing out this beautiful delicacy (though it tasted best the next day).

1 comment:

  1. yummi yummi
    really starving seeing your sweets !!!
    i didn't forget you ,should send you soon the apple cake receipe.
    sweetest regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...