Tuesday, February 21, 2012

THANKYOU HHB


This is an emotional moment for me. It came unexpected. It's been nearly a year since i started blogging. I was just an avid blogger who would scour through pictures of mouth watering desserts and wondered "how the heck they make it at home...?".  When i became a regular reader of HHB, i gained some confidence in baking, first, then, starting my own blog; Now, when i am awarded by someone who was a great deal of inspiration to me, is so gratifying.

HHB, thank you so very much to recognize my blog. This means a lot to me. I dedicate this award to all newbies like me, who are avid bakers and aspire to conquer the baking battle with flying colours. One may wonder why my blog has only desserts, though i don't post all of what i cook, i have an incredibly strong sweet tooth. For health reasons, i tend to share all of what i cook, tasting a very small portion of it. Sometimes i restrict it to three or four desserts a month. That is why, there are fewer posts in my blog each month.

Truly touched and boosted with greater confidence, i am moving forward with this award as a stepping stone in my baking journey.

As to pass on the award to 10 other bloggers of my choice, i am no authority to judge other blogs, as i follow very few of them. All of them are stalwarts in their own rights. So, i request them to accept this award as a token of my admiration towards their diligence in their work. There are a few rules to accept the award. See here for details

I would like to pass on the awards to


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing on the award....Glad to receive it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for trying my recipe and its so sweet of you to pass the award to me :) Enjoy your award too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...